The entire Scatena Daniels team has a proven track record in planning and executing strategic communications plans on local, regional, and national levels. Our core team of strategists have received awards to honor our work and dedication to the community by organizations such as PRSA San Diego, San Diego Press Club, San Diego Magazine, San Diego Business Journal, San Diego Metropolitan Magazine, Cable Television Public Affairs Association, and Toastmasters International.
- Denise’s Superpower: She has the ear of some of the top media powerhouses and community influencers in San Diego County and beyond.
- What She’s Known For: With her uncanny ability to build awareness and trust for clients, there’s good reason why she’s an award-winning communications pro with more than 20 years of strategic communications experience.
- Portfolio: Healthcare, real estate, education, arts and culture, media, entertainment, professional services, philanthropy.
- Her toughest clients? Her eight-year-old twins.
- Education: B.A. in Communications from Chapman University; M.A. in Communications from San Diego State University
- Associations: San Diego Press Club, National Association of Hispanic Journalists San Diego/Tijuana chapter, University Club of San Diego, Mama’s Kitchen, and Pug Rescue of San Diego County
- Accomplishments: Multiple awards from PRSA San Diego, San Diego Press Club, and Cable Television Public Affairs Association. Recognition from San Diego Business Journal, San Diego Magazine, San Diego Metropolitan Magazine. She also participates in panel discussions about PR, social media, and the evolution of media communications.
- In Denise’s free time: Although PR is part of her every day, when she’s not developing top-notch promotional strategies for clients, she can be found burning off energy at the YMCA or the pilates studio, or planning the next family adventure.
- Arika’s Superpower: She is the “get it done right” gal.
- What She’s Known For: When you need PR done right, Arika’s the one who will get the job done. She literally can do it all: guiding her clients through the rough waters of a tough issue, creating a grassroots outreach that gets results or planning strategic media relations.
- Portfolio: Healthcare, education, banking, automotive and philanthropy.
- Education: B.A. from San Diego State University; MBA from Chapman University’s George L. Argyros School of Business.
- Associations: PRSA San Diego / Imperial Counties, San Diego State University’s Business Alumni Network, PRSA Counselor’s Academy, WomenGive San Diego
- Accomplishments: Multiple awards from PRSA San Diego, San Diego Press Club; and the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC). Recognition from San Diego Business Journal, San Diego Magazine, and San Diego Metropolitan Magazine.
- In Arika’s free time: When she is not putting out PR fires or singing her clients’ praises she can be found shuttling her three kids around for their extracurricular activities, wine tasting with her husband in Paso Robles or getting her blood flowing at Orange Theory Fitness.
- Suzy’s Superpower: Sparking innovative ideas leading to huge client wins.
- What She’s Known For: Suzy is our high-energy “firestarter.” She has a proven track record of igniting revenues, blazing through strategic communications campaigns, and kindling lasting relationships for our clients and the media.
- Portfolio: Healthcare, education, philanthropy, food and beverage, and hospitality.
- Education: B.A. in Journalism from the University of Nevada, Reno.
- Associations: Asian American Journalist Association’s San Diego Chapter, Toastmasters International, Southern Division, National Association of Hispanic Journalists San Diego/Tijuana chapter, San Diego Press Club.
- Accomplishments: Division Director of the Year 2016, Toastmasters International, Southern Division. Multiple awards from PRSA San Diego and San Diego Press Club.
- In Suzy’s free time: When she’s not pitching the media, or saving the day, you can find her spending time with her husband and cooking.
Ann Marie Price
- Ann Marie’s Superpower: Her “can’t stop, won’t stop” attitude pushes her to reach new heights and achieve top-tier media results.
- What She’s Known For: Ann Marie’s organizational prowess, perseverance, and knack for writing makes her the ultimate triple threat.
- Portfolio: Education, arts, science, nonprofit, hospitality, transportation, public affairs and lifestyle brands.
- Education: B.A. in Journalism from San Diego State University.
- Associations: Public Relations Society of America San Diego / Imperial Counties Chapter.
- Accomplishments: New Professional of the Year, PRSA San Diego / Imperial Counties Chapter. Multiple awards from PRSA San Diego and San Diego Press Club.
- In Ann Marie’s spare time: When she is not dedicating herself to the craft of PR she can be found spending time with her husband and son watching their favorite TV shows and exploring the beautiful city of San Diego.